Dave and I married on April 30, 1994 after a 9 year courtship! Yep, 9 years we were together before we were married. Most married couples aren't even married that long! We started dating when we were teenagers and have been together for 22+ years! Over half my life at this point! Obviously we were meant to be.
Jake entered our lives on December 15, 1997. Hard to believe he's 10 years old already! He keeps us extremely busy with his sports and school activities. We are very proud of him because he is a great kid and does very well in school. His newest endeavor is learning the drums. He is even in a band already with several of his friends from school called "Bloodshot". I'm not sure how the name was originated, but it's pretty cute that they are in a band! Practice is every Friday afternoon following school at his friends house. The mother is a real trooper!
Jake is so ready to become a big brother! And we are eagerly ready to grow our family as we wait for Rachel. We should be hearing news next week on our little girl! I cannot wait for the phone call to be introduced to our daughter, Rachel. I will be sure to keep you all posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment