Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Drummer in Training?

Rachel loves playing the drums and Jake loves showing her his moves. If you listen towards the middle of the video, Rachel counts to 10 all by herself! We didn't even know she could do this! We knew she was a smart little girl, but this took us by surprise (you can hear our reaction in the video). Rachel loves anything to do with music and dance. This summer Rachel and I participated in a Mommy and Me Petite Feet Dance class and she absolutely LOVED it. After her first class, she ran out of the dance studio telling everyone "fun fun fun" while dancing for them. She made everyone smile. This video makes us smile! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Excuse the mess around her! We are cleaning out closets. LOL!

2 comments:

Stephe said...

OMG, you weren't kidding. I can't believe how well she is doing it!!! Seriously!!

The Heschl Clan said...

that is so cute..you definitely got a drummer on your hands. Love how she even has the head banging going too,lol:)