I know, you are probably thinking, what hair does Rachel have to get cut? But believe it or not, she is getting hair. She doesn't have a lot, but she does have hair. She had quite a bit of stragglies in the back that just looked thin and uneven. We went to Tornambe's in Audubon and Wendy cut her hair. She was such a trouper, thanks to the dum dum that was offered to her. She went to town on that lollipop as Wendy cut her hair. I don't think she even realized she was getting her hair cut. She just sat there sucking away. It was so cute. I'm surprised at the difference that little trim made. Her hair really does look thicker in the back. Now we just need to grow more on top! Afterwards we went to lunch and she announced to the hostess at the restaurant that she got her hair cut! So funny!
Friday, September 4, 2009
GUESS WHO GOT THEIR FIRST HAIRCUT???
I know, you are probably thinking, what hair does Rachel have to get cut? But believe it or not, she is getting hair. She doesn't have a lot, but she does have hair. She had quite a bit of stragglies in the back that just looked thin and uneven. We went to Tornambe's in Audubon and Wendy cut her hair. She was such a trouper, thanks to the dum dum that was offered to her. She went to town on that lollipop as Wendy cut her hair. I don't think she even realized she was getting her hair cut. She just sat there sucking away. It was so cute. I'm surprised at the difference that little trim made. Her hair really does look thicker in the back. Now we just need to grow more on top! Afterwards we went to lunch and she announced to the hostess at the restaurant that she got her hair cut! So funny!

I know, you are probably thinking, what hair does Rachel have to get cut? But believe it or not, she is getting hair. She doesn't have a lot, but she does have hair. She had quite a bit of stragglies in the back that just looked thin and uneven. We went to Tornambe's in Audubon and Wendy cut her hair. She was such a trouper, thanks to the dum dum that was offered to her. She went to town on that lollipop as Wendy cut her hair. I don't think she even realized she was getting her hair cut. She just sat there sucking away. It was so cute. I'm surprised at the difference that little trim made. Her hair really does look thicker in the back. Now we just need to grow more on top! Afterwards we went to lunch and she announced to the hostess at the restaurant that she got her hair cut! So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe, great pics of her first haircut!!!
I can't believe how much she looks like Li'l Empress in those pics :) We've had to cut her hair a few times in the back but so far not the front. Although, when I came home from a family wedding after being gone two days, I did notice that her bangs are a little scraggly!
Post a Comment