Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My heart sings

Rachel LOVES her dance class. The little "Petite Feet" class she attends each Monday evening is such a delight to her that she sings as we drive to her class and she runs as fast as she can to the room where she dances. She always announces to the dance instructor, Miss Bethany, "I here!!!." I can't get her shoes and socks off fast enough. Last night, as soon as I took off her shoes and socks she took off ready to begin! I started talking to one of the other parents and about a minute later, Rachel ran out and said "Mommy, I need to give you a kiss." Oh how my heart sang. I was so incredibly touched and didn't want to let her go when she ran back into my arms. She is such a sweetie and my heart just sings from her sweetness. Thank you God for this blessing! I just had to share and document this tender moment between mother and daughter.

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is so sweet!! Their little acts of kindness melt my heart! You are one lucky Momma!