Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another milestone has been reached in the Crist Household!

We are completely potty trained! That’s right; Rachel is no longer wearing diapers. She is doing so great for 2 ½ years old. She even wakes up to go potty in the middle of the night. The only unfortunate part, she doesn’t go back to sleep! Potty training only took four days! Again, our princess ceases to amaze us each day. She even does her #2’s in the potty already. That usually takes much longer for kids, but Rachel was determined. See, we promised her a big girl bed when she is potty trained completely. Well, I thought I would have a little more time than 4 days to get a new mattress and bed set! We are incredibly proud of her and her accomplishment. Rachel is turning into such a big girl. I’m even nervous about getting her out of her crib! That will mean she is definitely not a baby anymore. These times go so fast and it just saddens me because each day she is becoming more and more independent. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of young lady she turns into, but I just want this baby phase a little bit longer. Is there anything wrong with that?

No comments: