Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Thank you
I want to thank everyone that has emailed or contacted us to congratulate us on our little girl. Everyone's feedback has been so positive and uplifting. When you are going through tough times in your life, you truly find out who your friends and true family are. We have been abundantly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. Honestly, we could not have gotten through this without each and every one of you. I know some of you have heard me cry more than once about the adoption process and how long we've waited and all the paperwork we have to renew. We are so thrilled to be able to share this journey with you. I wish Rachel knew how much she is loved already even though we haven't even held her in our arms. I have saved every email that we received so that I can share them with her one day. Thank you again for all your love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment