Dave and I took the day off yesterday to regroup and prepare travel lists. We went and had breakfast where we sat and created never-ending lists. Afterwards we went and did some shopping so that we could cross off things on those never-ending lists! It's a great feeling crossing things off your "to-do" list. We had to buy diapers, wipes, baby bottles, disposable bibs, and lots more. It felt so strange, in a very good way, to buy those things again. And there is so much more to choose from compared to when Jake was a baby! Disposable bibs?! When we returned home we worked on getting our paperwork together that needs to go to China with us. The paperwork alone needs a suitcase of their own! LOL! We really do have so much to do. But we are excited and can't wait to bring this little girl home!
Her pictures just make my heart melt. I can't believe she belongs to us! Keep praying for a speedy TA! We are really hoping to travel to China in May the absolute latest. I can't believe we are going to China!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your journey. We will be right behind you so will be stressing about the same "to-do" lists!!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
I am so elated for you and your family! I love your blog...thanks for keeping all of us updated! You're in my prayers and I can't wait to actually meet Rachel!
Sherry, Everytime I read your updates I get chills. She is finally coming home! Keeping you all in my prayers!
Corinne
Post a Comment