Hello all, Rachel and Jake's dad here again. Long time since my last post. And if you know me it will be a long time for another one too. Anyway I know in my heart that Rachel is meant for this family because she likes PEPSI!! lol. Have some pics of her in China with a can of Pepsi too. I think these are great pics.
As for the kids. They are doing great. No complaints here. Jake starts football August 1st. We are going down the shore next week, Monday to Friday. We were going to stay down there and leave after dinner on Friday, but practice starts Friday. So we are going to cut it short. Football is a dedicated sport. And both Sherry and I hope Jake likes it. I think he will do great if he puts his mind AND body into it. Oh well my finger is hurting, from typing. See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment