
Andrea received TA (travel approval) last Friday and today she received an email that she is to be in Hong Kong by September 3rd. It looks like they will be leaving either September 1st or September 2nd! Looks like Andrea will be united with Phoebe on September 6th! It is finally happening about 4 1/2 years of waiting. What wonderful news. Please keep Andrea, Phoebe and Dave in your prayers as they make this journey on the other side of the world. Pray that Phoebe will bond with Andrea, her new mother, and pray that Dave will give her the support that she needs. And please pray that they will have a safe trip and journey! I want them all home safe and sound. Please pray that I will handle being a single mom for 2 weeks!
1 comment:
I'm here for you if you need me! I can help you with any advice you need on going solo.
Post a Comment