Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 WEEKS!!!!

LHAA called me this morning and told us that our consulate appointment is May 27th. Which means we are leaving May 14th for Beijing. This is so hard for me to grasp! We have waited so long and in about 2 1/2 weeks we will have our daughter in our arms. Reality is finally setting in. We will return home on May 29th as a family of 4! Holy Moly! There is so much to do and think about. Where do I begin?

Please continue to follow our journey. We do plan to update our blog while in China!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! My girls keep asking to see Rachel's picture! I will be on pins and needles awaiting your blog updates while in China!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry and family...
It will be great to get updates from China...wow just think, in a blink of your eyes, you will be on a plane and holding your baby girl!!
God Bless
Carol

Tina said...

I am so thrilled for you!!!