Friday was a good weigh-in at 2.4 lbs lost for a total of 19.4. I'm thrilled. I can totally feel it in my clothes too, which makes it even more motivating to keep going. Wearing lose clothes is one of the best feelings.
I will admit that I fell off the wage a little bit on Saturday. My son had a basketball tournament and it was difficult to plan. I did plan a ahead some and I had breakfast before leaving home where the rest of my family had breakfast sandwiches from Wawa. I knew that they were more points than I wanted to use. We ate early, so needless to say I was hungry by the time his first game was over, so we went to a fundraiser pancake breakfast at Applebees. I only stuck to two small pancases and 2 sausage links. I definitely could have eaten more, but I had only the one serving. For dinner, which is what killed it, I splurged and had chinese food. I know how fattening it is, especially Genearl Tso's chicken which is my favorite. I will say that I didn't eat the whole thing, but I'm so thankful for those weekly flex points! That is what is so great about WW, because you can splurge and not completely ruin your week!
Even though I splurged, I still have changed the way I'm eating. I would have had the breakfast sandwich and I would have had another helping of pancakes! Before, I would have eaten all the Chinese food that was given to me and then had a fattening snack later. So, even though it wasn't my best day, it was still better than I would have done if I weren't on progra. So, go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment