Hello again, I am writing this to say that we made it home! YEAH!!! We arrived safely about 8:45 pm, from Newark Airport, thanks to our friend Andrea, who picked us up at the airport. Glad she was there because I do not think we could have drove home, being up for over 24 hours. My mom and Sherry's sister Debbie came to welcome our new addition home. Rachel slept like a "baby" on the plane. Thank goodness. Well I just wanted to give you a quick update, and I know Sherry will get on and update the blog after she wakes up. She has been up since 3am, with the baby.
Thanks for listening,
Rachels dad.
2 comments:
Rachel's Dad ROCKS!! And so does her Mom and her big brother! I've loved reading your blog thus far, can't wait to keep hearing about her progress!!
Hugs...Tina
Oh no!!!!! You're home!!!!! Can we still see how cute Rachel is??? Welcome home!!!!!
Doreen in Montreal
Post a Comment