May 14th - Flight to Beijing
May 15th - Arrive in Beijing
May 16th - Visit the Palace Museum, Forbidden City & Tian-anmen Square. Rickshaw Tour.
May 17th - Visit Great Wall, Pass by Olympic Site, Visit Living Hope Training Center, Chinese Acrobat Show
May 18th - Visit Summer Palace. Fly to Changsha
May 19th - Registration Office to Pick Up Rachel!
May 20th - Registration Office for Paperwork
May 21st - Sightseeing - Yuelu Academy
May 22nd - Visit Embroidery Factory
May 23rd - Rest or Orphanage Visit
May 24th - Flight to Guangzhou - US Consulate is there!
May 25th - Sightseeing & Shopping - Chen Family Museum & Pearl Market
May 26th - Medical Check, Visa Photos and Paperwork
May 27th - Baby Group Photo at White Swan
May 28th - United States Consulate - to take oath and receive Rachel's visa
May 29th - Coming HOME!
3 comments:
Well not long now before you leave!
Hope all goes well with the flights and you aren't too stressed!
Remember to breathe!
Can't wait to follow your journey to your precious daughter!
Hugs Ruth in NZ
Oh, Sherry, Dave, and Jake, I am thinking about you constantly! I looked at your itinerary and what amazing sights you will see.
But the most amazing will be the first glimpse of Rachel.
Can't wait to see pictures.
Love you tons, Kathi
I agree with Kathi...I am constantly thinking about you and what you're doing! It looks like you had a busy day today. I can't wait to hear about it and only 3 more days until you see the most beautiful sight in China...Rachel!
Post a Comment